Service Level Agreement (SLA)
1. Service Agreement Scope
ZERO support coverage and SLA responsibilities are strictly confined within the software produced and integrations provided by ZERO and do NOT include Any 3rd party software, Operating System, or other related system support. Those functions remain within the responsibilities of the Firm IT department. The following Services are provided to facilitate support of ZERO products:
- Monitored email support
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available
- Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance (extra costs apply)
- Support Escalation Services
2. Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements include:
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service-related incident or request.
ZERO may need to work with end users directly to resolve issues however ZERO support is not intended to be end user support, therefore please list the people from your IT department authorized to contact ZERO support.
3. Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
- As part of project implementation transition to Support, ZERO will provide specific support credentials and resources for requesting support via email, phone, and support escalation channel information to the Client IT Team.
4. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
Service Request Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Telephone support Monday – Friday 24 hours
- Email support: Monitored 24/7
|TIER/Level||Service Request||Response Time||Escalation Time|
|1||Service Outage impacting a significant population of users||2 hours||4 hours|
|1||Inability to open the ZERO application||2 hours||4 hours|
|1||Inability to send and receive emails to ZERO||2 hours||4 hours|
|2||Reduced functionality or performance for users and their ability to work due to ZERO add-in or iOS app.||12 hours||24 hours|
|2||Inability to file to document management system or attach file to email from document management system||12 hours||24 hours|
|2||Inability to collect time on device||12 hours||24 hours|
|3||ZERO add-in or iOS app training, software, functionality (How-To) enquires or bugs.||3 business days|
|4||Functionality requests||5 business day|
Support Email: email@example.com
ZERO Support: ZERO Support Portal
Escalation contact numbers will be provided during project kickoff